sir, i installed ns-allinone2.33 on my system.It got installed
correctly.but again when i applyed one patch and recompiled it ,it gave the
following error

common/scheduler.cc:768: error: ‘assert’ was not declared in this scope
common/scheduler.cc: In member function ‘virtual double
CalendarScheduler::newwidth(int)’:
common/scheduler.cc:946: error: ‘assert’ was not declared in this scope
common/scheduler.cc: In member function ‘virtual void
CalendarScheduler::cancel(Event*)’:
common/scheduler.cc:969: error: ‘assert’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [common/scheduler.o] Error 1
Ns make failed!

plz tell me how to avoid it.plz give some solution soon