All,

I ported GPSR implementation to ns-2 2.34. The examples that come with the
implementation work fine.
Some of my simulations that have small number of nodes or few events
happening work fine too. However, when I increase the number of nodes above
100 nodes and have more events, the simulation runs for a while then
aborts. I was checking the memory while running the cases that fail and
found that these simulations are consume the whole memory on my machine and
off course abort after that. I have 8GB of memory! The same simulations
work fine with other routing protocols like AODV and the memory consumption
is within limits.

Does anyone know were does GPSR goes wrong and consumes the memory? and is
there a fix for that?

Anas