Hi, the daemon request me to re-send my message, so I do so. (I have searched
for FAQ and mailing list, and I still can't find a solution.)

From: kfc_stud...@hotmail.com
To: ns-users@isi.edu
Subject: Error when attaching multiple applications on one agent: can't read
agent_addr_ : no such variable
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 11:44:45 +0800

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how should I fix this problem? I have a problem in attaching
more than one applications to one agent.
There are two nodes(Source and Destination) in my environment and here are some
features:1. I attached a loss-monitor agent on Destination node. 2. I attached
an udp agent on Source node.3. I attached 9 applications on the udp agent by
following declaration:     set nExpGen 9     for {set i 1} {$i <= $nExpGen}
{incr i} {             set eee($i) [new Application/Traffic/Exponential]
     $eee($i) attach-agent $udp             $ns connect $eee($i) $lmt     #
nExpGen= number of exponential generators     # eee = exponential application
  # lmt = loss-monitor agent4. I got errors "cant read agent address: no such
variable.." when running my tcl file ( see [error message])5. Did I use the
wrong way to attach these applications to the agent? How can I fix that?
ps. I am running ns-2.35 on Ubuntu 12.10Thank you all in advance.
Regards,Frank

[error messages]can't read "agent_addr_": no such variable    while
executing"subst $[subst $var]"    (procedure "_o40" line 5)    (Object next
line 5)    invoked from within"_o40 next agent_addr_"    ("eval" body line 1)
 invoked from within"eval $self next $args"    (procedure "_o40" line 11)
(Application/Traffic set line 11)    invoked from within"$dst set agent_addr_"
  (procedure "_o3" line 2)    (Simulator simplex-connect line 2)    invoked
from within"$self simplex-connect $dst $src"    (procedure "_o3" line 10)
(Simulator connect line 10)    invoked from within"$ns connect $eee($i) $lmt"
 ("for" body line 4)    invoked from within"for {set i 1} {$i <= $nExpGen}
{incr i} {        set eee($i) [new Application/Traffic/Exponential]
$eee($i) attach-agent $udp        $ns con..."    (file "myTest3.tcl" line 47)