Hi everyone,
  I am trying to implement detection of RREQ packet dropper. For that, I
need to store all the neighbors of each node in the network. I have found
that we got a neighbor table already in AODV. I am able to print it. But
what I want is, to store that table along with a new field in it called
"FLAG" . Whenever a node 'A' receives a route request or RREP from a node
'B', B must update in its neighbor table , the flag corresponding to 'A' as
"1". For this, how can I retrieve from the existing neighbor table and how
can I add a new field to that neighbor table. If anyone knows about this,
please help me. It was really urgent for my project.

Regards,
  Sony