Hello,

I'm using ns-2.34 to model and test a MANET routing protocol. My
objective is to examine the changes in throughput as network capacity is
changed; specifically to monitor packet losses as one tries to use a
send rate higher than the bandwidth.

However, no matter how much I keep reducing bandwidth in the code, there
is no change in throughput. I've tried options like "Mac/802_11 set
DataRate_", "Mac/802_11 set  BasicRate_"  and "Phy/WirelessPhy set
bandwidth_", but to no avail. Surprisingly, even an extreme mac data
rate like 0 seems to have no impact. I would be obliged if someone could
point out the right parameter to be changed.

Thanks and Regards,
Dhrubo.

--
Dhrubojyoti Roy