Hi all

I'm writing my master thesis and would like to use NS to test a
protocol which uses SCTP. It is about routing various hybrid subnets
including Ethernet, Fiber, WiFi, ZigBee, PLC, GPRS and sending data
with SCTP.

According to your wiki, SCTP is not yet implemented in NS-3 [1]. But I
found in the archive of this mailing list a thread from last year where
somebody was interested in implementing SCTP for NS-3 [2].

According to this I should use ns-2, right?

I will write a communication framework in C++, which I think would be
better to use in ns-3?

But I could probably find more ready to use modules for ns-2?

Regards,
Ramon

[1]
http://www.nsnam.org/wiki/index.php/Project_Ideas#SCTP_.28Stream_Control_Transmission_Protocol.29