Hi all,

I would like to ask about channel in CRCN simulator using NS2. I read part
of 'Test multi-radio, multi-channel', there are written sentences :
'Routing protocol is WCETT. 802_11 is used as the MAC protocol. Each node
has 2 radios and 3 channels per radios. Since 802_11 is default to channel
0, thus only channel will be used in this case.'

My question is : can we use other channels in 802_11 as default for CRCN
case ? If yes, which part I should change ?

Every time I set a node using 802.11 with other channel instead of channel
0, the node could not send packet. Please help.

Thank you in advance.