So I am trying to run a simulation using the MPTCP protocol in a data
center but rtProto DV is not working; produces an error, I am guessing
the implementations doesn't have support for it and I can't figure out
what to change so it works. For anyone interested that might have an
idea this is the error I get
ns: _o344 recv-update 0 0: can't read "class::": no such variable
     while executing
"error "$class::$proc update $peerAddr:$msg:$count from unknown peer""
     (procedure "_o344" line 36)
     (Agent/rtProto/DV recv-update line 36)
     invoked from within
"_o344 recv-update 0 0"

So now I am trying to make it so the simulation uses all paths. I am
using a k-tree.
I was thinking of maybe using add-routes and enabling multiPath_ that it
might work but the problem is I am not sure how to use add-routes in my
case.
The topology is k-tree with the k=4 so basically I want to add the
additional choices in the pods and core level. How would I go about it?
Would I for every node inside each pod add for every possible server all
the following nodes that are possible?

Anyone has any other idea of how I would solve this, or maybe even what
to look into changing so DV works?

---
is active.