Dear all,I want to simulate a new protocol in wireless condition.First there is
two node, when I tried to send packet in node 1It seems success. But the node 2
cant receive that packet.I tried the protocol in wire condition, and its
work.My wireless setting is use NOAH for routing protocol and 802_11.b .And in
my protocol the function for send packet is"target_->recv(pkt);"Is that any
possible problem in this function?Or maybe the recv function "void
ProtocolName::recv(Packet* pkt,Handler*)" have something wrong?Here I attach my
tcl codeNeed someone who has the experience for sending packet in wireless
conditionAny suggestion will be thankful