The problem, is grid_click only work on default form
Emerson Vier

-----Original Message-----
From: rmrsoft <a...@rmrsoft.com>
Sent: domingo, 19 de julho de 2009 09:58
To: nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [nsbasic-ce] Re: Grid click

I don't have much experience of multiple forms, but if you want multiple grids
I find it easier to put them both on the same Form and then use the MOVE
command to decide which one is 'live'

 So you get:

 AddObject "grid","grid",9000,0,240,150
 AddObject "grid","grid1",9000,0,240,150

 Then to use the first Grid use

 grid1.Move 9000
 grid.move 0

 And to switch to the second grid

 grid.Move 9000
 grid1.move 0

 Cheers

 Al

 --- In nsbasic...@yahoogroups.com, "EMERSON VIER" <emersonv...@...> wrote:

 > I use the "AddObject"
 >
 > Sub Form1_Load()
 >
 > On Error resume next
 > AddObject "grid","grid",0,0,240,150
 > If err Then
 > MsgBox "Grid control not installed. Please check the ReadMe file's section
 > on ""Install Device Components"" for more information.",,"Grid"
 > Bye
 > End If
 > On Error Goto 0
 >

 > grid.cols=3