George, Would there be a function in "coredll" by the name of "CreateCursor"

See

This would aallow for the re-sizing of a cursor, to make it more visible.

This article

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209014

has this paragraph:

Use of the Any data type. Instead, declare "As Any" parameters "As Variant,"
for example:
Declare Function ClipCursor Lib "Coredll" (lpRect As Variant) As Long

This applies to the following subs/functions: AppendMenu(), ClipCursor(),
CreateBitmap(), CreateCursor(), CreateDIBPatternBrushPt(), CreateProcess(),
CreateThread(), CreateWindowEx(),DeviceIoControl(), FlushInstructionCache(),
FlushViewOfFile(), FormatMessage(), GetObject(), HeapFree(), HeapReAlloc(),
HeapSize(), HeapValidate(), InsertMenu(), IsBadReadPtr(), IsBadWritePtr(),
MapWindowPoints(), ReadFile(), ReadProcessMemory(), RegQueryValueEx(),
RegSetValueEx(), SendMessage(), SetDeviceGammaRamp(), SetDIBits(),
StretchDIBits(), SystemParametersInfo(), TlsSetValue(), UnmapViewOfFile(),
VirtualAlloc(), VirtualFree(), VirtualProtect(), WnetEnumResource(),
WnetGetUniversalName(), WnetOpenEnum(), WriteFile(), WriteProcessMemory().

They also reference to a document"WinCEAPI.txt" which I am having trouble
locating.

Also, the "gwes Module" listed under Common Windows CE Modules, just below the
coredll Module

shows a cursor component described as  a "Microsoft® Win32® cursor application
programming interface (API) component."  using the "Cursor.lib"

Very confusing, I'd be happy being able to change the size of the existing
cursor, for readability.

Thanks

Ben