What type of bluetooth printer are you using?

Usually the fonts are built in and you do not have many choices.

I use the Citizen CMP-10 and 20 and you have to send Epson POS codes (ESC/POS)
to the printer to select fonts and sizes.  You can do double size and double
width but this is not like windows where you can select 10 point or 12 point
and have much variety