[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> There is a reworked Burleigh set on ebay right now.  The link is below.
>>

> That set has real ivory on it and the seller specifically states that
> (s)he will not ship outside the States as a result.
> However it would possibly be a good set for someone in the US!

It should be a much better set than what usually turns up on ebay.  My
only hesitation in strongly recommending it is that I haven't held it in
my hands in the last year so I don't know how its been treated.

I refurbished and rereeded this set about a year ago and sold it to the
current owner.  Sean Folsom [http://www.seanthepiper.com/  you out there
Sean?] properly tuned the chanter while visiting me.

My understanding is that the current owner had some kind of surgery not
too long after getting the pipes and he is now unable to play.

    --Mike