Hi -

 You folks may know that in order to post to the NSP mail
list (nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu) you have to be a member of the
list.  You may also know that I can add "special" exceptions
for people who only read the mail list on the web, or
have two addresses that they post from.  In the past I have
looked at the messages that have been rejected, and
forwarded messages from real members using an alternate address
to send their email.

 That is all changing now!  Now when I look at the spam there
are usually close to a thousand messages, and I don't have
the time to look through them all lookis fro real piping
messages.  So I am simply going to delete them all.  If you
post from a different address than your usual one yor posting
will be lost!  I can still add you alternate address if you
contact be beforehand and tell me.

        Wayne