<According to German grammar, the 1. casus, Nominativ, undefined
pluralis ("any"), is "Bordune". 1. casus Nominativ defined pluralis
("these") is "Die Bordunen".

Can you refer me to any authority you are quoting here?

And what would the terminology be if you stuck to one language rather than a
mixture of Latin, English and German/Scandinavian (nominativ)?

Nominative plurals of *adjectives* not preceded by an article (indefinite
(sic)) end in "e" while those preceded by the definite (sic) article (die =
"the") end in "en". "these" is the demonstrative adjective in English,
corresponding to the German "diese").

"Bordun" is not, however, an adjective. It's a noun, hence the above rule is
irrelevant.

Chirs

Hartwig