Dru,

Robert Bewick's pipes can be seen in the Chantry in Morpeth. A very
beautiful ivory  set by John Dunn. As I remember, it has an engraved
silver ferrule on the drone stock giving details of the provenance.
The chanter presently with the set is without keys, nicely made and a
fairly generic ivory simple chanter but probably not the  original one.

Francis