From: Adam Westerly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 5:47 AM
To: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [NSP] nice set on ebay?

I am wanting to upgrade from a set that does not work well. On Ebay
there is a set by Liestman at this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Northumbrian-Smallpipes-NEW-from-maker-Liestman_W0QQitem
Z320180810777QQihZ011QQcategoryZ16226QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(I have his book) that is honduras rosewood and has an 11 key chanter.
Any thoughts on this set or maker? I have a 7 key currently. Thanks.

Adam