To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:38 AM
Subject: *** SPAM *** RE: [NSP] Re: the cry of the curlew, the wind in the reeds...

There were many Folk clubs during the 60's - 80's including a
few excellent
"traditional" clubs (I ran one - and played my pipes there

Which one was that? I was quite active on the folk scene in Liverpool in the mid-60s but had only ever encountered nsp on record (played by colin ross accompanying louis killen on derwentwater farewell).
Strange our crossths didn't path ;-)