From: Paul Gretton [mailto:i...@gretton-willems.com]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 8:59 AM
To: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [NSP] Any Illinois pipers out there?

   Cliff Harrison wrote:

   >>Hello,

   >>I am new to the list, and to Northumbrian piping. I recently acquired
   a set of "Northumbies" and I'm wondering if there >>might be any pipers
   lurking in my neck of the woods, specifically Illinois.

   >>Thanks and kind regards,

   >>Cliff Harrison

   Can't help you with finding pipers in the woods of Illinois -- woods?
   Illinois was all corn  and red barns last time I was there -- but there
   is a tried and tested way to improve your piping 500% at a stroke, for
   zero effort. All you have to do is stop referring to the NSP as
   "Northumbies". Try it - you'll notice the improvement instantly!

   ;-)

   Cheers,

   Paul Gretton