Helen Capes wrote:
Come on guys. We have had some really interesting input from both Anthony and Chris, and now they are backing off, praps leaving the list. What a shame. They can both annoy the hell out of me, but I have learned heaps from them both too and would really be sorry if they stopped their input. Lets try not to get too heated and personal eh. We can all benefit by counting to ten first then trying to be positive.
Helen

Here here! It's like observing a load of March (well, April) Hares in action. Get out there and play yer pipes!

--
Anita Evans