From: Richard York <rich...@lizards.force9.co.uk>
To: NSP group <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 9:37
Subject: [NSP] Cut & Dry Dolly

To reveal myself as a Softie Southerner who probably pronounces Bath as
Barth and thinks there are only wolves & polar bears North of Watford
;-) ...please, what is a "Cut & Dry Dolly"?
It suggests corn stooks to me, but this might be the wrong tree
entirely.
Thanks,
Richard.

AOL Email goes Mobile! You can now read your AOL Emails
whilst on the
move. Sign up for a free AOL Email account with unlimited storage today.