From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
Margaret Watchorn
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:17 PM
To: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [NSP] Re: Joe Hutton question

I remember learning Coupar Angus March and Loch Ruan from Joe at Alnwick
Pipers' Society meetings in the late 70s/early 80s. As far as I know, Bill Todd
was an accordion player who played at some point with Bill Douglas's Scottish
Dance Band.

Andy and I recorded Coupar Angus March a few years ago, but I'm not aware of
'dots' for either tune being published; we do have photocopies of handwritten
versions of them both from Joe.

Hope this helps

Margaret

Andrew and Margaret Watchorn