I am not at all happy with having Joyce Quin as President. I think someone, at least who is a member and has contributed to piping in someway, should be. It seems to me most of the Presidents have been from the elite side of society. It's about time this was knocked on the head. Na Piobairi Uilleann don't have any Patron or President as far as I know. I have now got to consider is the NSP going in the right direction for me and is the NSP a society in which I want to belong to. Adrian