To: <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Cc: <anth...@robbpipes.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 11:31 AM
Subject: [NSP] Re: this list is safer now

  I am pleased to read about the respect given to Jimmy Little up at
  Alnwick. The group of pipers at Morpeth who mostly play from music and
  sound as 'flat as the paper the music is printed on' are not interested
  in any input from people like myself. They seem to be more concerned
  about all starting together and playing at a speed the slowest can
  manage which is nothing to do with 'life and bounce' in the music.
  Style comes second or maybe as a result of getting life into the music.
  Colin R