Eric Morecombe would be proud of you, Tim!

All the right notes . . .

Francis
On 13 Jun 2009, at 12:00, tim rolls BT wrote:

..don't know if there's any relevance to the way we read music,
currently I find I have to read each dot when I see a new tune, but this
gives me hope that maybe when I've had more practice I'll be able to
read whole bars at a time.

Don't delete this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you
can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at
Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Tim