Calling all Northumbrian pipers again!

   HALSWAY PIPING WEEKEND COURSE 5-8 MARCH 2010

   The leaflets for Halsway weekend are now out! If you would like one
   sent please give your details to Viv on 01984 618274 or email
   [1]off...@halswaymanor.org.uk  or Send deposits to Halsway Manor,
   Crowcombe, Somerset TA4 4BD, to reserve a place. Remember we only have
   27 rooms, before we have to start sharing or booking people out to
   B/Bs.

   STAFF; Andy May, Chris Ormston, Chris Evans, Francis Wood.

   PROGRAMME INFORMATION: Course starts with the familiar cup of tea from
   4.30pm on Friday. Get together session regularly starts in the Lounge
   till 6.30 pm 3-course Dinner in the Long Room.

   Workshops Saturday & Sunday with a public concert Sat evening. Sat
   afternoon free although we may have optional workshop from 4.30pm.
   Playaround sun evening. Meals include sun eve light supper to Monday
   breakfast.

   Fees -L-204 non en-suite, -L-225 en-suite. -L-40 discount for
   non-participants. Deposits of -L-60 required (of which -L-25 is admin
   fee and non returnable.) Cheques payable to Halsway Manor Society Ltd.

   Any queries ruing the manor 01984 618274 or Alan Corkett 0n 01278
   732202.

   Best wishes

   Alan