Hi All,

This is a message for all pipers and friends who might be in the vicinity of
Northumberland this coming Saturday.

        It has been quite difficult to find somewhere to have a playing session
on the
evening after the competitions, but I have managed to book the bar at the
Newbiggin Sailing Club at Newbiggin by the Sea.  If all goes well, the bar will
be open for the sale of Real ale, soft drinks etc. The start time is around 8
o'clock and all pipers are welcome.  I am sorry that the location is not more
central, but it is the best I can come up with. I will prepare some maps and
stuff and have them available at the Chantry on Thursday and at the
competitions.  Otherwise, feel free to e-mail me if you want more information.

Barry