Look what you've started now Francis.

How could we forget bindings, wrappings, bridles, straps and belts? With some creative thinking we could attract a very interesting bunch of people into the NSP world. Just don't mention it's piping.

Here's the first piece of publicity.

"Weekend workshop.

Have you always wanted to know how to adjust your bridle for the best performance?
Never figured out where best to position your chest strap?

Then this is the weekend for you. Under the tutilage of an expert of many years join with other like minded people who just like to experiment, have fun and get the best experience from their instruments. Final performances will be solo, pairs and mixed groups and a DVD will be available as a keepsake.

Shared or single rooms available.

Quiet secluded venue.

Apply etc etc......"

Howls & stifled screams