On 20 Oct 2009, Anthony Robb wrote:

>     1. Robbie Greensitt F chanter. 14 keys, blackwood and brass.
>     1250GBP. 2. Robbie Greensitt 17 Keys (down to bottom G), 5 drones,
>     blackwood
>        and nickel plated brass, blackwood mounts.1950GBP.

I'm sorry to have to inform the list that it appears
 these pipes are not the property of  the
vendor - they are a loan set. They were funded by a donor who can
prove legal ownership.

Please do not approach the vendor until the situation is clarified.

This is no reflection on anyone who posted  messages about it -
this was done in good faith.

Julia Say
NPS Hon Sec.