Interesting, I just checked and with the latest versions of Firefox, Explorer and Safari, and the latest QuickTime plugin, all browsers loaded the sound files correctly on both Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5

The page is coded specifically for Internet Explorer but QuickTime managed to overcome this on my systems.

Maybe Vista provides an unfriendly QT environment.

Playing is nice, too.

Colin McNaught