Yup -- that's the one ----

beat me to it -- I was still looking for Jul's
Thanks

Dave S

Dru Brooke-Taylor wrote:
Is the tune on these links it?

http://lb.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feierwon
or
http://lb.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:De_Feierwon.png

It's completely unfamiliar to me.

Dru

On 25 Nov 2009, at 14:28, neil smith wrote:

   Does either of you (or indeed anyone else) have the dots to De
   Feierwon? I know it was published years ago in Jul Christophory(?)'s
book Mir schwatze Letzeburgesch but I've long since lost it. It occurs
   to me it would make a grand tune for a piping ensemble. Cheers, Neil

   Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. [1]Find out how.