Hi all,

Once again a few  (or more - the more the merrier) hardy souls will scale the
heights of the Wannies Crag on Boxing Day (Sat 26th December) to play pipes,
consume Bacon Butties, phone friends, admire the view and / or curse the
weather

The Barrasford is not available for the afternoon music session this year.
However,  'The Gun' at Ridsdale has said that we are more than welcome to play
there.  They will open at about noon and will have food (soup and sandwiches at
least) available. There is generally a good turnout of players playing in our
customary F+(ish) pitch. Ridsdale is on the A68, much nearer the Wannies, and
has only the one pub.

Ridsdale is the only place in the UK with thar spelling. A search on multimap
is straightforward
Please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.

Barry and Julia