Playing through all the Billy Pigg recordings I have whilst working on the tune
transcriptions, I have  just noticed that the listing for track 1 of "The
Border
Minstrel" (the CD made from the first LP of Billy) has an omission. I can't
check
the LP as it's in a box somewhere.

In between the Biddlestone Hornpipe and the Carrick Hornpipe, Billy plays
"Anne's
Wedding", written for the late Annie Snaith. When the book of Billy's tunes
originally came out, Annie said she'd never heard it played, but it's been
sitting
there all these years and apparently nobody's noticed!

There are 2 other recordings of the tune that I'm aware of. It's quite short as
the
two parts don't repeat.

Julia