Less people than usual, but wonderful conditions, no wind or rain.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45841...@n06/4221136807
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45841...@n06/4221897022

Others have photos with people in - doubtless they'll appear somewhere. These
are
just for those of you who don't get that white stuff very often......

Richard Pigg (no relation) tells me he started it in the late 80s, and that
Richard
Butler was the first piper to play from the top.

This year the players were (in approximate order of arrival) me, Barry, Jim
Grant
on whistle, Susan and Malcolm Craven, and Richard Cooper. Not all of us played
all
the time, and bacon rolls were provided by Barry and celebratory fizz by
Richard P.

Julia