When I posted this information yesterday I forgot to include a contact
number - sorry!

Tickets are available from Alnwick Playhouse, Telephone: 01665
510785   Website at http://www.alnwickplayhouse.co.uk

I've also amended the information (below) so that it is accurate in
case you want to send it to anyone else.

"This is to let you know about the traditional music concert on
February 5th hosted by Alnwick Pipers' Society at the  Alnwick
Playhouse.

The concert features the Alnwick Pipers' Society Band, Bob Bolam,
Peter Athey, Malcolm Bennet, Avril Huntley, the Monkseaton Morris Men,
Adrian Ions, and Fiddlezonely.  It's compered by Alex Swailes.

It offers a good Northumbrian evening of music and humour.

Proceeds were to go to the APS Young Musician Fund, but it has been
decided instead to give them to the Haiti earthquake emergency fund.

Tickets cost £8 (Adult), £7 (Children/Concession).
Alnwick Playhouse Telephone: 01665 510785   Website at http://www.
alnwickplayhouse.co.uk

I hope you might be able to get there - it's always good fun."

Richard