To: <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 10:15 PM
Subject: [NSP] Musette drawings

  I was trawling through an old folder, stuff I downloaded and scans of
  old books when I came across a fairly complete set of drawings of a
  musette. Where I got them is lost in the mists of time however I am
  curious how good they are. They are scans of drawings drawn on graph
  paper and include both chanters and keys and a nine bore shuttle. I
  have no reed data with them and no written text. Does this sound
  familiar to anyone and if so are they tried and tested or suspect. Are
  there any other musette drawings out there? If so I would be most
  interested in them. Is the C and B book ever going to be reprinted,
  indeed is it available in any form now?

  Cheers

  Bob