Hi N713PNL and NSP1,

Excellent ideas, both!

Sorry I've just found this - I've only logged on for the first time
today.  I've just been reminded that tomorrow is Chantry night - will
N731PNL and his co-driver be going?  I bet NSP1 is jealous as he's just
got London Pipers to look forward to, even if Inky-Adrian turns up

Cheers

WV04KCZ

on a personalised number plate for your car, simply change your name by
deed poll to the registration you already have.