Hi Peter,

   Hi all,

   I`ve got a Rimowa cabin sized trolley bag in high-impact polycarbonate
   plastic. I travel a lot, so it is quite easy to put my case up in the
   rack, close my china blues and wait until I get to the NE. It has done
   be great service and I have a case for life. New, they cost a fortune
   and although I bought my Rimowa through my company, I have heard of a
   German piper who went along to one of these lost luggage auction sales
   at Frankfurt Airport and got one for 20 Euros. Perhaps Newcastle
   Airport does something similar ?

   Cheers now

   Ina