Hi everyone.

           OK, I have my blackwood chanter, Ive lined the keyslots with
   some .4mm brass shim. Ive made a (crude, but easy to improve upon) key.
   Two questions really, what is the best way to cut the keypad seat, and
   given the keys are 2mm thick, what is the best option for attaching the
   spring. Mike nelson mentions a 2mm rivet, but he also says that you
   shouldnt rivet through the beaten part of the key. That seems a little
   difficult to achieve?

     Lastly a cotton wool plug is mentioned in the chanter bore. How large
   should this be?

   Just out of curiosity, are there ever any nsp events in Scotland?

   Thanks for the help

   Bob