Bob,

I've been back in Scotland (East Kilbride) for the past 2 years and some
months ago re-activated my regular practice which had lapsed during five
years in Wales when other priorities intervened.  I'm a piper only in the
sense that I know how to play individual notes in sequence, not in terms
of facility or dexterity.

When I lived in Portobello I occasionally managed to make a monthly
session hosted by Graham Dixon in East Lothian -- I don't know if it is
still meeting.

You could do what I did once some years ago and go through the Members'
List and contact pipers in your area asking if anyone would like to

John Clifford
East Kilbride