There are still tickets available for the special NPS concert on Sat May 1 in
Newcastle starring Colin Ross and the High Level Ranters, and with Richard
Butler,
Pauline Cato, Anthony Robb, Rob Say and Andy Watchorn all featuring.

Reserve for collection by phoning or emailing me.

Also if anyone with pipes made by Colin Ross hasn't yet sent a photo of
themselves
+ pipes, (whether or not you're coming) please do so asap. - like by Thursday.
I didn't manage to get access to his customer list to contact folk
individually,
and I have less photos than I would like with which to make an album for
presentation.

Thank you to all the folk who have already responded.

Julia