Registration is now open for the 2010 Pipers' Gathering, to be held
   August 13 - 16, 2010 in the Snowshed Lodge at the Killington Grand
   Hotel and Conference Center in Killington, Vermont.  We look forward to
   meeting old friends, greeting new friends and having a great weekend of
   piping.

   Link to online registration:

        http://pipersgathering.org/RegistrationOnline2010earlybird.shtml >

   Link to mail-in registration forms:

        <http://www.pipersgathering.org/forms/PG2010Registration.pdf >

   INSTRUCTORS

   Border pipes: EJ Jones, Dan Houghton

   English pipes: Jon Swayne

   Northumbrian small pipes: Ian Lawther, Anthony Robb

   Scottish small pipes: EJ Jones, Dan Houghton, Jim McGillivray

   Uilleann pipes: Brian McNamara, Bill Ochs, Anthony Santoro

   Irish Flute: Laura MacKenzie, Andrea Mori

   Whistle: Laura MacKenzie, Andrea Mori

   Instructor bios are available on our website at:

        <http://pipersgathering.org/Instructors2010.shtml >

   PROGRAM

   A preliminary program schedule is available on our website at:

         <http://pipersgathering.org/Program2010.shtml >

   FEES

   Pipers and other Instrumentalists - Includes group instruction,
   afternoon workshops, Saturday & Sunday night events.

        Early Bird (Before June 5):  $130

        June 5 to July 30:  $140

        After July 30, registration at the gate:  $160

   Observers (non-musicians) - Includes afternoon workshops and both
   evening events, but excludes group instruction.

        Two-Day: - Saturday and Sunday:  $60

        One-Day: - Either Saturday or Sunday:  $35

   Tickets for evening concerts are $15.  Piper and Two-Day Observer fees
   include both

   evenings.  One-day Observer fee includes one evening.

   * Children under 12 free

   * The general public is invited into the Vendors' area during the day
   at no cost.

   A limited number of private lessons with select instructors will be
   available at the rate of $50/hour on a first come/first served basis.
   One lesson per registrant please. Fees support The Pipers' Gathering.
   Confirmation of lessons or wait-list will be by email or postcard. If
   applicable, refund will be made at the Registration Desk.

   REMEMBER TO BOOK YOUR ROOM!

   If you haven't already done so, we encourage you to book your room at
   the Killington Grand Hotel.  Booking information is available on our
   web site at:

        <http://www.pipersgathering.org/LodgingGrand.shtml >

   When booking your room, remember to mention The Pipers' Gathering to
   ensure you receive our special group rates.

   --------------------

   The Pipers' Gathering, Inc., presenter of The Pipers' Gathering, is a
   501(c)(3) non-profit organization incorporated in the State of
   Vermont.  Our mission is to promote the music and playing of bagpipes
   in all their forms through workshops, education, social and cultural
   endeavors.

   The Pipers' Gathering is sponsored in part by contributions from people
   like you. Tax-deductible contributions are gratefully accepted by Mark
   Stayton, Treasurer, The Pipers' Gathering, Inc., 97 N. 3rd Ave.,
   Royersford PA 19468.

   Thank you for your continued interest and support,

   The Board of Directors of The Pipers' Gathering, Inc:

      Richard Shuttleworth, Chairman

      Bill Gority, Board Member

      Dawn Littlepage, Secretary

      Judy Stayton, Board Member