Hello all
   Jimmy Little came down for some tunes last week.  In the course of the
   session he taught Heather & me Kirk's Hornpipe. As per tradition this
   was done purely by ear/getting stuck in - the process that has been
   used for over 200 years to pass on the music.  I thought some might be
   interested in hearing the process taking place. This wasn't staged at
   all - it's exactly how it all happened (and quite embarrassing too at
   times on my part!)
   After going through the tune a couple more times we decided to play the
   piece as part of Jimmy's guest appearance at The Farriers Arms,
   Shilbottle on July 14th.
   Here's the link.
   [1]http://www.robbpipes.com/JimmyLittleKirksHornpipe
   As aye