On 3 Sep 2010, richard.hea...@tiscali.co.uk wrote:

> The regular NPS monthly meeting will be held on Monday (6th) at 19:30
> at The Chantry Bagpipe Museum in Morpeth.
> The session was to have been run by Margaret and Andy Watchorn
> This Monday's meeting wiill therefore take the usual form.

Well, as a backstop, (and if no-one has any better ideas) I'll bring a box of
Billy
Pigg books and we can trawl through some of his lesser played tunes and the
stuff
that wasn't published before, and have some discussion about why his playing is
so
inspirational to some and a complete no-no to others.

(Oct. week participants who are there may suffer a sense of deja-vu in a few
weeks,
but I'll do my best!).

If it helps
Julia