Greetings friends,

Can anyone send me the current e-mail for David Burleigh?     I would indeed be
most grateful.

Hoping you all are enjoying the last days of summer, in the northern
hemisphere, and the approaching spring in the southern hemisphere.   Here in
western PA we are having some perfect weather - night temperatures are dropping
to around 7C (40sF), cloudless skies and sunshine take us up to 24 - 26C (high
70sF) by day;  the the first maples are turning red and the wild grapevines are
becoming strands of gold draped over the oaks etc.   Ideal for sitting outside
and piping!

cheers,

Sheila   bri...@aol.com