Early hopeful planning request!
   I'm going to Halsway next March, and my wife is hoping to join half way
   through the w/e, to be in Francis' class.
    She's got a wedding gig in Reading on the Saturday, & would come on
   from it, though isn't 100% decided about booking yet.
   To save driving two cars all that way & back, we're wondering if
   anyone's passing Northampton with a spacious sort of car on the Friday,
   & willing to take me, plus instruments, and her celtic harp, please.
   I'd then go back with Liz.
   It would help sway in favour of her coming if anyone can, and of course
   I'll share costs for that journey down.
   Any replies -  perhaps off list rather than clogging up the airwaves
   here -  would be gratefully appreciated.
   Thanks,
   Richard.