Cc: <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:20 PM
Subject: [NSP] Re: Help please

Anthony,

I had no problem with your sound clips. (Windows Vista & IE or iPod Touch & Safari)

Dick

Hello Folks
May I ask for your help to see if you experience all clips playing automatically and simultaneously (OUCH!!) when viewing my website www.robbpipes.com It seems fine from this end but there is at least 1 person out there finding this problem and I'd like to see how universal it is.
Hugs & thanks all round for any assistance with this.
Anthony