     From: Matt Seattle <theborderpi...@googlemail.com>
     Subject: [NSP] Re: Tuning
     To: "Dartmouth NPS" <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Monday, 7 February, 2011, 16:41

      On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Anthony Robb
   <[1][1]anth...@robbpipes.com>
      wrote:
            * My solo pipes are happy playing at 458 which is well on the
        way to
              F# but when I do Em tunes I tune drones to a reasonably
              happy compromise between fingered B and bottom E. To keep in
              acceptable tune with these drones I find I am playing at
   454.
              keep it all as relaxed as possible and "Bonny at Morn",
   "Peter
              Bailey's Pig" etc sound good to my ears.
      Just curious - why play Bonny At Morn in Em? Would Am not fall more
      readily under the fingers, or do people generally not have an Fnat
   key?