Sorry. :-(  I guess I should have used the emoticon:  :-)  I forget
that not everyone has as "quick" a wit as I do.  ;-)  Otherwise known
as "snark", picked up during my many years among thick skinned
Highland pipers.  }:-)>  Oh, I probably just offended someone again.
;-)  Ian is much too nice to mention there have been deadly fueds
between some makers, so discussing their many and various merits in
public is a dangerous business.  :-@