Going where angels fear to tread....

   I know Inky is defending the one true faith and all that, which I
   respect, but when one falls back onto technique as the ultimate while
   seeming to not hear amazing technique (even if one doesn't agree
   philosophically with all of it) one's argument is made to appear as a
   leaky boat upon choppy waters.  As for choytes and slides, the comments
   look like the kind of axe fall I've seen on many a judging sheet in
   Highland piping competions:  I'd hate to see Northumbrian
   Smallpipe-playing go in that direction.

   Stiletto heels!   ;-)

   John

   On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 5:57 PM, inky-adrian